Six monitoring tests:
- IFX measures:
- Serum infliximab (IFX levels) and antibodies to infliximab (ATI)
- Serum infliximab-dyyb levels and antibodies to infliximab-dyyb
- Serum infliximab-abda levels and antibodies to infliximab-abda
- Serum infliximab-axxq levels and antibodies to inflimab-axxq
- ADA measures serum adalimumab (ADA) levels and antibodies to adalimumab (ATA)
- VDZ uniquely measures both serum drug concentration and antibodies to vedolizumab levels
- UST uniquely provides both serum ustekinumab (UST) and antibodies to ustekinumab (ATU) levels any time during treatment
PROMETHEUS® Anser® IFX and PROMETHEUS® Anser® ADA are novel laboratory-developed tests that can measure both infliximab or adalimumab and antibody levels from one serum sample. Importantly, they have been validated with more than 4,000 clinical IBD patient samples and are supported by multiple peer-reviewed publications.
Anser IFX can also measure serum drug and antibody drug levels of infliximab biosimilars, including infliximab-dyyb and infliximab-abda.
PROMETHEUS® Anser® VDZ is a laboratory-developed monitoring test that measures both serum drug concentrations and antibodies to vedolizumab levels even in the presence of vedolizumab from one sample anytime during treatment.
PROMETHEUS® Anser® UST is a laboratory-developed monitoring test that provides valuable information that may help optimize IBD clinical response to ustekinumab.